Tibet is a beautiful and charming city in the world, the world very popular place is the top city in the world known as Lhasa, it is known as altitude and the highest permanent city in the earth too. The Lhasa is located at 3600M/11808FT above the sea level and surrounded by the mount of the dry high plateau and the river follows just south Lhasa city. There are days the Lhasa tour itinerary took all the measure touristic spots in Lhasa. While you will fly to Lhasa the wide range of striking panorama Himalayan views will be seeing is amazing. As you arrived at Lhasa here are fresh and breathtaking views which is you have never seen in other countries.
Tibet Lhasa Tour
- Lhasa Culture and religion sightseeing.
- Potala palaces, Sera Monastery, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Street, Drak Yerpa Monastery.
- Magnificent view of Himalayas and the Roof of the world from flight
Day 1:Arrival in Lhasa (3,658M/11,998FT)
Upon your arrival at Lhasa than we pick you up from Lhasa airport or train station and 1:30 hrs drive to Lhasa city then drop to the hotel and have a rest, overnight at the hotel.
Day 2:Lhasa Sightseeing.
Today is we have sightseeing around the Lhasa. Firstly we go to visit the Drak Yerpa monastery which takes about 3hrs than after we will have lunch and we go to visit Sera Monastery where we will see debating, overnight at the hotel.
Day 3:Lhasa Sightseeing.
Today is your second sightseeing day in Lhasa. We are going to visit one of the most famous monuments in the world Potala palace build in 637 AD. From the top of the palace will get a superb view of Lhasa than walk to Jokhang temple build in the 7th century and walk around the market, overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, as your international flight schedule, you will be transferred to international airport. Then onward journey to home.
- Airport drop and pick-up.
- 3Nights/4Days tour in Tibet.
- Accommodation is twin sharing basis with breakfast set.
- All the entrances fees of Monasteries and Monuments.
- Group transportations.
- English speaking local guide.
- Tibet permits and Chinese visa.
- Rescue and Revolution , if required.
- Dinner and Lunch entire.
- Expenses of personal things.
- Travel Insurance.
- Gratitude to Guide and etc.