Less crowded Everest Base Camp trek route
Join us for this beautiful Less crowded Everest Base Camp trek in Nepal. This trekking itinerary is designed with the concept of a different route for the Everest base camp trek where fewer travelers follow the route.
There are a few different trekking itineraries including the traditional Everest base camp trekking route but it is all very crowded in the high peak season of trekking and climbing.
Travelers who would love to stand at the base camp of the world's highest mountain and top of Kalapather with a quieter environment may consider this route instead of the common one to avoid the crowded.
On this route, we walk through the most beautiful places of the Khumbu valley with the miracles views of its scenery.
Although, this itinerary does not exit the high altitudes to take us to the base camp and Kalapather.
Trekking into the peaceful valley with spectacular views through the land of the Sherpa people gives you truly an amazing trekking experience at least once in a lifetime.
- Historical places of the local sherpa people
- Ancients monastery and art gallery
- Authentic sherpa foods at the local tea houses
- Suspension bridges, lush forest, potatoes field, sunrise views
- Himalayas mountains vistas of Mount Everest.
Why choose the local guide for my EBC Trek?
- To make your way easy to understand the local culture
- To help the local economy
- To learn more about the hosts and culture of the Everest region
- To make the easy move while trekking
- To learn more advance about the history of the mountains
- Find the right trail and choose the best tea houses along the way thoroughly.