Annapurna Circuit Trek - 7 Days is one of the classic treks that lies at the mid-northern side of Nepal and it has become Nepal’s most visited trekking route by thousands of trekkers each and every year.
7- Day Annapurna circuit Trek Highlights
- Warmly welcomed by friendly mountain People
- Scenic drive to Chame from Kathmandu
- Trekking the world’s most beautiful mountain region
- Exchanging the culture with local people
- Crossing the Throng La (5416 m) pass
- Visiting pilgrimages temple of Muktinath (Buddhist and Hindus pilgrimages)
- Enjoy the outstanding views of the Himalayas of Annapurna massif and Dhaulagiri ranges
The Annapurna Circuit trek one week is a fairly challenging venture that starts from the subtropical to the high alpine desert of the region, crossing the highest Throng La ( 5416m) pass, and visiting Nepal’s most beautiful mountain villages is a beautiful part of the trek.
The short adventure trip embarks on a fantastic Annapurna Circuit Trek which literally takes us around the entire Annapurna massif conquering the zenith of Thorong La Pass (5,416m/17,769ft) above sea level.
An exciting one-week Annapurna circuit trek starts from Kathmandu with a long bus/ Jeep ride to Chame, Chame is the capital of Manang valley which is a place with a hot spring and beautiful views of the mountains. From Chame, we trek towards fascinating villages of Pisang, Manag, Yak Kharka, and Finally reach Throng La (5416m), Throng la is considered to be known as the world's most outstanding trekking peak, the views from here are spectacular, you’ll witness 360- degree panoramic views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges.
From Throng La, we descend down to the Muktinath and Jomsom, the trails during the trek, mostly downhills on the mountain desert to Muktinath by crossing beautiful landscapes and suspension bridges along the way.
From Muktinath, we have road access, we take a local Jeep for 1 hour to Jomsom on a smooth road then next day we have a scenic flight out to Pokhara and same day to Kathmandu, or you may extend one more day in Pokhara if you have handful days to cart have your international flight.
The short Annapurna Circuit Trek is doable throughout the year. However, the favorable months for the Annapurna Circuit Trek are during the seasons of Autumn (Sep- Nov) and Spring (March-May). These times of the year is the appropriate time to explore the mountain and offer crystal clear views of the Himalayas every day.
Although the trekkers also chose to do this trek in the months of June- Aug, and December- January to avoid the crowds, it’s a doable trek in these months as well but you need to be prepared to face the rains sometime in the monsoon and cold temperatures in the winter season.
This is a short trek designed for those travelers who are traveling from one another country in a short time period and are interested to be part of this amazing adventure trekking in the Himalayas for once in a lifetime. In addition to this trek, we do have several Annapurna circuit trek programs with more days.
However, if you have holidays more than a week to be part of this trek then you might choose our Annapurna Circuit Trek -10 days, 12 yes Annapurna circuit trek, 14 days Annapurna circuit trek, Annapurna base camp trek, Langtang Valley Trek, and Everest Base camp trek.
- Free Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (We will pick you up and drop you off)
- Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bag, Down jacket, and walking poles (rental is included if needed)
- Duffle bag if required (Optional)
- Souvenir: Trekking route map/browser and printed ART's hiking T-shirt
- An Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at a high altitude to find out the accurate health condition while you are trekking in the mountain.
- WOKI TOKI - for communication during the trek