Trek to Helambu, it's one of the easiest and greatest Himalayan trekking routes of Nepal which is the closest and accessible hiking trail of Kathmandu Valley. The Helambu is a trek with a real heart that takes you to the most fascinating land of the mountains where you will have a great opportunity to explore the unique lifestyle of the people from the remotest part of Mountain Nepal with the most admiring views of its scenery.
Helambu Circuit Trek Highlights Nepal
- A short and scenic drive to Sundarijal from Kathmandu.
- A breathtaking view of the Himalayas likes Langtang, Helambu, Ganesh Himal, and so on.
- Walk through the beautiful local villages along the way.
- Explore the local traditions of Tamang and Sherpa people and lifestyle
Helambu Trek Guide, Itinerary, Insurance, Safety and accommodations
The Lambu Trek; truly an ideal trip for the trekkers who have short vacations and want to explore to combine both culture and scene, this trek provides stunning passes of cascading terraces, Tamang and Sherpa villages, Buddhist Gompas, and the fantastic landscape with rice fields also the beautiful alpine valley meadows, rhododendron (The national flower of Nepal) and spectacular mountain views along the way.
As we start this trek we walk up and down the valley through the Sherpa and Tamang villages with outstanding Mountain View with breathtaking scenery, while trekking in this area you will be able to explore the unique untouched cultural blend of Tamang and Hyolmo groups and it with views of magnificent Himalayas.
This trek provides magnificent mountain views such as Langtang Lirung (7245m), Ganesh Himal (7405m), Dorje Lhakpa (6990m), and much more like small peaks of the Langtang Himalayan range.
Especially people from this area are Buddhists and people are friendly and very kind.
The Helambu Trek starts from Sundarijal after short driving from Kathmandu then enters Shivapuri National Park and Continuing trek ascent up to the Chisopani, Kutumsang, Thadepati, and Sermathang, the trek ends at the Melamchi Pul Bazar in the Helambu region.
Following beautiful Tamang villages and Sherpa villages along the way provides such an amazing Himalayan view and a number of splendid Buddhist monasteries along the way.
Besides the amazing Himalayas and typical culture, the trek offers flora and fauna as well as wild animals.
We also organize different trekking programs, so you may like our offer for Annapurna Base Camp Trek 12 Days, Everest Base Camp trek, and Langtang Valley Treks as well,
Travelers may like to see our short version of the Everest base camp trek, Annapurna base camp trek, and Langtang valley trek that departures almost every day, and that can be organized in joining and personalized at any time round the year.
Ready to go on the adventure of a lifetime? Get in touch today with the most trusted and recommended local company Alpine Ramble Treks, we will ensure your high level of safety and security, and satisfaction while traveling with us at any corner of Nepal's Himalayas. Booking is open now, book with confidence- Free Online Booking form!!
Helambu Trek Full Benefits
- Free Airport ride on arrival and departure day by private vehicles at any time.
- A free arrangement of trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bag, Down jacket, and walking poles if needed.
- Trekking or Hiking Duffle bag; water residence if required (Optional).
- Souvenir: Trekking route map or browser and printed ART's hiking T-shirt with the good size.
- An Oximeter to monitor Oxygen and Pulse at altitudes.
- A communications phone (WOKI-TOKI) during the trek