Mohare Dada trek embraces in the Annapurna region which is one of the amazing ecotourism innovative treks that lies in the western part of Nepal, offers fantastic views of the Himalayas range of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Machhapuchhare (Fishtail), and many other neighboured spectacular snowy capped.
The Mohare Danda Trek is ranked as a moderate trek that conserved by the Annapurna and it belongs to the Annapurna region, this trek is a newly opened route for the visitors which holds a majestic beauty of nature and culture. However, trekking to Mohare Danda is a great opportunity to explore and experience the legendary rural part of Nepal, meeting friendly and hospitable local people, and a wide range of spectacular flora and fauna with awe-inspiring towering views of the majestic mountains peaks.
Testing the local meals, interacting with ever-smiling people with warm hospitality may change your life effectively.
Our amazing Mohare Dada Trek starts from Kathmandu with a scenic drive from the hustle and bustle city of Kathmandu, our journey takes us to through the rice farming fields, local villages to the off the beaten path of Isolated Annapurna foothills, Trek itself very satisfying which provides the biological diversity of unique culture and Nature.
The 8 Days Mohare Danda Trek is one of the most beautiful journeys that has very few tourists/ trekkers than Annapurna Base Camp and Everest base camp trek., this trek is perfectly suitable for those trekkers who would love to enjoy the fascinating mountain and their culture with unique lifestyle while staying at basic tea houses and meals, discovering the mesmerizing culture without a proper shower but stunningly surprising place to take your breath in the fresh air with sceneries that feels like being a time at heathen on earth.
An exiting Mohare danda trek is signed as an alternative trekking route of Ghorepani Poon trekfor travelers like you who wants to avoid the crowded. During the walk, the trek, you will be walking through the dense forests of rhododendrons and greenery vegetation valley to the exceptional sceneries of the Himalayan magic, and stunning sunrise view on the top of the peak of the mountain. Eventually, this trek route is currently growing for sustainable eco-tourism and support the local community of Magar and Gurung people.
The best time to be in Mohare dada trek is Autumn ( Spe- Nov) and Spring (March-May) with proper weather and climates, As being a holiday in this period you could enjoy the more beautiful views of the Himalayas every day and the weather would be pleasant and offers outstanding clear mountains with an impressive landscape.
Complimentary Benefits Of This Trek
- Airport pick up and drop off services - (Airport- Hotel- Airport)
- Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bag, Down jacket and walking poles (rental is included if needed)
- Duffle bag if required (Optional)
- Souvenir: Trekking route map/browser and printed ART company HIKING T-shirt
- An Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse in high altitude to find out the accurate health condition while you are trekking in the mountain.
- WOKI TOKI - for communicating in distance one to another place and that's for a potentially critical situation on the trek
- Free International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop by car.
- Meals on the full-board basis (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner/ the main course) during the trek in the mountain.
- An experienced and Knowledgeable English-speaking Govt. registered trekking guide.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance, and transportation for the guide.
- Annapurna conservation area permit
- TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bag, down jacket, etc. on return basic if required (optional)
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) throughout the trek.
- Assistant guide group size of 6 people and above in the group.
- Kathmandu- Pokhara -Kathmandu by A/C comfortable tourist Bus
- Pokhara- Siwai-Pokhara by taxi/jeep/bus
- Supplementary snacks: energy bar and cookies
- Seasonal fresh fruits desert every day
- Appreciation of certificate after the successful trek
- Farewell Dinner at a typical Nepalese restaurant with traditional music and dance
- Compressive first aid box.
- Emergency rescue operation assistance in arranging in case of complex health condition (funded by travel insurance)
- All government, Local taxes/ vat and official Expenses