Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek Highlights
- Short but outstanding flight to and from Lukla
- Stay at the Yeti Moutain home- the world's Luxurious Hotel
- Explore the local culture, tradition, and lifestyle
- Trek with a private guide throughout the trek
- A truly memorable experience of a lifetime
- Walkthrough the most beautiful villages, temples, and monasteries
An Everest base camp trek is the adventure of a lifetime; trekking to the base camp of the highest mountain in the world is the dream of every adventure lover. However,theEBC is a non-technical trek that one can easily do with the average fitness level, and it does not require high training skills, although some previous altitude trekking experience is helpful.
The Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek is a journey for those whose dreams soar higher than the clouds. Our luxury trek itinerary is designed for those who desire the allure of the Himalayas combined with the pleasures of luxury amenities in Kathmandu and the best trekking lodges during the 12-day trek in the mountain.
Alpine Ramble Treks offers this Luxury EBC trek for all of you at any time of the year at your convenience; our luxurious journey to Everest begins in the ancient city of temples in Kathmandu.
After an excursion in Kathmandu, you will be transferred to the domestic airport to board a short scenic flight out to Lukla with your private sherpa guide. The flight between Kathmandu and Lukla takes about 35 minutes; upon arrival, you will be welcomed by the warm-hearted local sherpa people and spectacular mountain vistas of some of the world's mountains.
Further from Lukla, you will be trekked towards the most iconic settlements of the Sherpa and Rai communities, following the Dudh Kosi River through the beautiful farmlands and lush forest, crossing the fascinating local tea houses.
Our Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek leads you to some of the world's famous Sherpa settlements, including Lukla, Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Tangboche Monastery, Dingboche, and many more, with surreal views of the majestic Himalayan Mountains.
During the trekking, we will accommodate our clients at the best luxury hotel of Yeti Mountain Home in Lukla, Phakding, Namche Bazar, and Deboche at the Hotel Raibondol, Dingboche at Himalaya Resort, Labuche at Pheriche Resort, and Gorakshep at Himalayan Lodge, Trekking in the Himalayas with well- facilitated luxurious hotel with electric blankets and heater against cold temperature at altitude in the Himalayas certainly make your trip worthwhile. Join us for this fantastic trekking trip at least once in a lifetime; we look forward to experiencing this journey with you!
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS with ART
- Free transfers to and from Tribhuvan International Airport upon arrival and departure by private luxury car.
- Complimentary use of any necessary trekking equipment, such as sleeping bags, down jackets, duffle bags, walkie-talkies, trekking poles, and an oximeter to monitor your oxygen and pulse.
- Souvenirs of your Himalayan adventure: a trekking route map AND a t-shirt emblazoned with the Alpine Ramble Treks logo!
- Enjoy the luxurious accommodation at the Yeti mountain home- the world's high-altitude luxurious tea houses.
- Delicious meals in the mountains, including Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Please note: The trekking times indicated Below are approximate and are best used as general guidelines. During the Trek, you can travel freely at your own pace. We also recommend arriving in Kathmandu at least one day before your scheduled itinerary begins; this will allow you to meet with our trekking team in advance to learn more about your planned activities. Staying in Kathmandu for an extra day or two at the end of the itinerary will also provide you with a more flexible schedule if mountain flights between Kathmandu and Lukla are delayed due to weather.