Luxury Everest Base camp trek highlight
- Short but outstanding flight to and from Lukla
- Stay at the Yeti Moutain home- world's Luxurious Hotel
- Explore the local culture, tradition, and lifestyle
- Trek with a private guide throughout the trek
- A truly memorable experience of a lifetime
- Walkthrough the most beautiful villages, temples, and monasteries
An Everest base camp trek is the adventure of a lifetime, trekking to the base camp of the highest mountain in the world is a dream of every adventure lover. However,theEBC is a non-technical trek that one can easily do with the average fitness level and it does not require high training skills although some previous altitude trekking experience is helpful.
The Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek, a journey for those whose dreams soar higher than even the clouds. Our luxury trek itinerary is designed for those who desire the allure of the Himalayas combined with the pleasures of luxury amenities in Kathmandu and the best trekking lodges during the 12 days trek in the mountain.
Alpine Ramble Treks offer this Luxury EBC trek for all of you at any time of the year at your convenience, our luxuries journey to Everest begins in the ancient city of temples in Kathmandu.
After an excursion time in Kathmandu, you will be transferred to the domestic airport to take board for a short scenic flight out to Lukla with your private sherpa guide, the flight between Kathmandu and Lukla takes about 35 minutes, Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by the warm-hearted local sherpa people and spectacular mountains vistas of some of the world's mountains.
Further from Lukla, you will be trekked towards the most iconic settlements of the Sherpa and Rai communities, following the Dudh Kosi River, through the beautiful farmlands, lush forest crossing the fascinating local tea houses.
Our Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek leads you to some of the world's famous Sherpa settlements including Lukla, Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Tangboche Monastery, Dingboche, and many more with the surreal views of the majestic Himalayan Mountains along.
During the trekking, we will accommodate our clients at the best luxury hotel of Yeti Mountain Home in Lukla, Phakding, Namche Bazar, and Deboche at the hotel Raibondol, Dingboche at Himalaya resort, Labuche at Pheriche resort, and Gorakshep at Himalayan Lodge, Trekking in the Himalayas with well- facilitated luxurious hotel with electric blankets and heater against cold temperature at altitude in the Himalayas certainly makes your trip worthwhile. Join us for this amazing trekking trip at least once in a lifetime, we look forward to experiencing this journey with you!
- Free transfers to and from Tribhuvan International Airport upon arrival and departure by the private luxury car.
- Complimentary use of any necessary trekking equipment, such as sleeping bags, down jackets, duffle bags, walkie-talkies, trekking poles, and an oximeter to monitor your oxygen and pulse.
- Souvenirs of your Himalayan adventure: a trekking route map, AND a t-shirt emblazoned with the Alpine Ramble Treks logo!
- Enjoy the luxurious accommodation at the Yeti mountain home- the world's high altitude luxurious tea houses
- Delicious meals in the mountains including Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner