Walking through the most beautiful typical local villages, visiting one of the most beautiful pilgrimage places of Hindu Temple and Buddhist monasteries, Majestic mountains view as well as hospitable people
Jomsom Muktinath Trek - 12 Days is another wonderful short trekking destination in Annapurna region of Nepal which is situated at the northern part of Nepal, this trek is one of the classic trekking routes in Annapurna regions which provides an inspiring Himalayan mountains view of Annapurna range and Dhaulagiri range.
The trek leads you to the Kaligandaki Rivers (the deepest gorge in the world) valley up to the Kagbeni village after a scenic mountain flight from Pokhara to Jomsom. Jomsom is the gateway to Muktinath as well as Upper Mustang valley treks. After 25 m delightful mountain flight than our beautiful trekking starts from here towards Kagbeni village where trails have engaged way up to Upper Mustang and Muktinath, The next day our hiking goes towards Muktinath village which is most popular Buddhist and Hindu pilgrimage place of Nepal.
Jomsom Muktinath Trek - 12 Days reveal a spectacular diversity and culture of Nepal, offers breathtaking encircling giant Annapurna Himal embrace a wide range of Annapurna valley. The journey goes subtropical lush forest to a high, dry landscape resembling Tibetan plateau high mountains, as we reach Muktinath we visit 108 water sprouts taps. All of them pass from natural spring water every year thousands of pilgrimages come to visit here; bathing over here decreases our shrines. after visiting an exciting Muktinath temple than we descend through the Jomsom, Marpha, Tatopani (hot spring), Ghorepani, Tikhedunga, Nayapul and drive back to Pokhara. While trekking in this area you will get to know the richness of culture and diversity of Himalayan people and their lifestyle with inspiring views of Snowcap Mountain as well as superb landscape along the way back.
Jomsom Muktinath trekking route is formed by Annapurna Conservation Area project of Nepal, considering as spectacular holly trip in Himalaya region with significant scenery,
Trekking with Alpine Ramble Treks will be surly and adventure of a lifetime, Our professional and experienced team will be focusing on your high level of safety and security throughout the trek, come and discover the grand Himalayas Now.
We truly have a flexible departure, group size, and itinerary as per your own references, please share your plans and desires With Us. We Look humbly forward to guiding you very soon in the land of Himalaya.
Complimentary benefits of this trek
- Airport pick up and drop off services - (Airport- Hotel- Airport)
- Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bag, down jacket, etc. on return basic
- Oximeter to measure your oxygen and Pulse level during the trek in the mountain, it’s very useful for all the trekkers to be aware of the high altitude sickness.
- Alpine Ramble Treks Duffle bag for trekking to the helper
- Souvenir: Trekking route map/browser and printed ART company T-shirt
- Free International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop by car.
- Meals on the full-board basis (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner/ the main course) during the trek in the mountain.
- An experienced and Knowledgeable English-speaking Govt. registered trekking guide.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance, and transportation for the guide.
- Annapurna conservation area permit
- TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bag, down jacket, etc. on return basic if required (optional)
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) throughout the trek.
- Assistant guide group size of 6 people and above in the group.
- Kathmandu- Pokhara -Kathmandu by A/C comfortable tourist Bus
- Pokhara- Siwai-Pokhara by taxi/jeep/bus
- Supplementary snacks: energy bar and cookies
- Seasonal fresh fruits desert every day
- Appreciation of certificate after the successful trek
- Farewell Dinner at a typical Nepalese restaurant with traditional music and dance
- Compressive first aid box.
- Emergency rescue operation assistance in arranging in case of complex health condition (funded by travel insurance)
- All government, Local taxes/ vat and official Expenses
For speedy information / immediate answer about your trip questions or concerns please Contact Us at WhatsApp: +977 9813593530 ( Dil ) or drop us an inquiry at email@example.com