Everest View Hike Insight Highlights
- Scenic Mountain flight to Lukla
- Panoramic mountain views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Ama- doblam
- Explore the unique Sherpa culture and lifestyle
- Explore the Beautiful Namche village the main town of the Khumbu region
- Face the world's highest mount Everest
Everest View Hike complete Overview
Everest View Trek is a special journey designed to let travelers with limited hands explore the sensational beauty of the Khumbu region in a very short time. This Everest View Trekking 5 day is a perfect package for anyone to taste the wild adventure that the Himalayas hold.
Everest View Trek package is widely popular among travel enthusiasts and known as one of the greatest trekking journeys in the Everest region.
Everest View Trek 5 days begins with one of the thrilling flights that lead to the Lukla, the beginning point of the trek. Walking through Sagarmatha National Park and fine mountain villages, you reach the tourist hub of the Khumbu region, Namche Bazar.
The trail is full of lush forests of rhododendron, pine, fir, oak, etc, fine villages, terraced fields, and meadows. Likewise, you can see stunning views of the Himalayan Mountains and gorgeous landscapes throughout the trail.
As Our Everest View Trak will be taking us to the majestic valley of the Himalayas passing through mountain villages, you will get to see the daily lifestyle and culture of Sherpa and people from other communities.
Similarly, the trail also takes you across ancient monasteries, Chortens, and prayer wheels. The last of the Everest View Trekking 5 days is Tengboche, where you will visit the oldest and the biggest monastery of the Khumbu region, Tengboche monastery.
From Tengboche and other places, you will get to see breath-taking views of snow-capped mountains like Mt. Everest (8,848 m), Mt. Lhotse (8,516 m), Mt. Nuptse (7,861 m), Mt. Cho Oyu (8,201 m), Mt. Ama Dablam (6,812 m), Mt. Thamserku (6,623 m), Mt. Kongde (6,187 m), Mt. Pumori (7,161 m), etc.
Further, following the same trail, you trek back to Lukla and take another thrilling flight back to Kathmandu, which marks the end of this short yet memorable journey in the great Himalayas.
If you are someone with normal physical fitness and sound health, you can easily join Everest View Trek. You can also check out Everest Base Camp Trek if you want to feel the divine feeling of standing on the base of the world's mountains, Mt. Everest. Or, if you are looking for more adventure and challenges then go for Everest Three Passes Trekor Gokyo Valley Trek.
Join this wonderful journey with us. We offer high-quality service and comprehensive costs for our packages. We will be more than pleased to be the travel partner for you in the Himalayas.
For quick information regarding Everest View Trek 5 days cost or any other queries, feel free to contact us - (WhatsApp): +977 9851175531 ( Dil )
Everest View Hike BENEFITS with ART
- Free Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (We will pick you up and drop you off)
- Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bag, Down jacket, and walking poles (rental is included if needed)
- Duffle bag if required (Optional)
- Souvenir: Trekking route map/browser and printed ART's hiking T-shirt
- An Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at a high altitude to find out the accurate health condition while you are trekking in the mountain.
- WOKI TOKI - for communication during the trek