Everest Chola Pass Trek; "Be part of this absolute venture into the Base camp of the top of the world via Chola Pass and the heart of Sherpa people! Welcome to join this wonderful journey and get the assortment of experiences of the Himalayas with your best local adventure expertise friend"
Everest Chola Pass Trek Highlights
- Historical UNESCO world heritage sites tour in Kathmandu valley
- Breathtaking Mountains views of the Everest region
- Crossing Cho La pass (5420 m) and witness the 360 degrees splendid Himalayas range
- Everest base camp and Pleasant hike to Kalapathar
- Scenic mountain flight to Lukla- Kathmandu
- Visiting Unique Sherpa villages and meeting Sherpa people
- Ancients’ monasteries and Gompa along the way
Everest Base Camp via Gokyo- Chola Pass Trek is an absolute adventure into the heart of the Everest region, triumphing over one of the highest passes in the world, Chola Pass. This trek offers us the opportunity to be in the mesmerizing Gokyo Valley at the edge of serene Gokyo Lake. Further, the tourist can have a hike to the summit of Gokyo Ri offers us spectacular views of the entire Everest Himalayan range.
The thrills of adventure while passing Chola Pass will be an adventure for a lifetime. Everest Base Camp via Gokyo-Chola Pass trekking is also a perfect choice to experience Sherpa Land and its culture. Apart from these, this trek takes you via Sagarmatha National Park which is an abode of Alpine vegetation and wildlife. The glaciers, natural falls and landscapes, and high pasturelands are other highlights of this trekking.
Everest Base Camp Via Gokyo-Chola Pass trekking, like other trekking trails in the Everest region, commences from Lukla after you have a short and scenic flight from Kathmandu and land at Lukla, Lukla itself gives some insights into the Everest region. The trail then ascends from Namche to Phakding. Manjo is the gateway to enter Sagarmatha National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site, which is an abode to many rare and endangered species of flora and faunas including the wilds animals such as Mountains Goat, musk deer, Ghoral, and Himalayan Thar as well as red-billed chough, pheasant, blood pheasant, and yellow-billed chough. Namche Bazaar is known as the gateway to the Everest region. The Tibetan markets, Hotel Everest View, and some mountain views are prominent here.
As the trail ascends to a higher elevation, the glaciers, sere lakes, and mountain views will be superb. The serene and calm Gokyo Lake attracts thousands of tourists here. In the early morning, the climb to Gokyo Ri offers, probably, the most fabulous views of eight-thousanders giants like Lhotse, Nuptse, Cho-you, Makalu, and an apparent view of Mt. Everest.
The trail then offers the thrills of adventure while scaling Chola Pass. Kalapatthar is also a popular vantage point for closer mountain panorama in the Everest region like holy Pumori. Finally, Everest Base Camp offers the ultimate flavor of adventure to the trekkers.
A thrilling Everest Base Camp via Gokyo- Chola Pass Trek with Alpine Ramble Treks is sure to be a trip of a lifetime, focusing on and endorsing the high level of safety and security to enjoy the more with this mighty mountain and landscape on this trek. Join Now and enjoy the trek!
In contrast, our 16 Days Everest Base Camp and Chola pass trek is completely customizable as per your own convenient time, and desires, However, besides that, some of our trekking programs in the Everest region can be accommodated you such as Short Everest Trek 5 Days, Everest High Pass Trek, and Everest Base Camp Trek
NOTE: ART would like to recommend that you should arrive in Kathmandu a day earlier before the trip gets started for this Everest base camp and Chola pass. When you arrive a day earlier in Nepal, we’ll gather for the official orientation about the general information of the trip and introduce your trekking guide as well as time to buy trekking equipment if necessary. Normally, we would prefer to have a pre-meeting just because this will give some pieces of information and advice about the weather conditions, climate, and loving support. Similarly, the flight to Kathmandu from Lukla sometimes might be canceled or delayed due to the bad weather conditions around the Himalayan range. As maintained, it is best to have at least a day or two extra days after or before, however, Adding some extra days besides actual trekking days will help you enjoy your holiday trip to Nepal more without having worries about any international flight delays and missing back to home.
- Airport transfer free- offer on arrival and departure dates for both (International and domestic).
- Complimentary use of any necessary trekking equipment, such as sleeping bags, down jackets, duffle bags, walkie-talkies, trekking poles, and an oximeter to monitor your oxygen and pulse.
- Fun souvenirs of your Himalayan adventure: a trekking route map, a t-shirt emblazoned with the Alpine Ramble Treks logo, and a hat!
- Prearranged trekking permits, accommodations, transportation, and round-trip flight tickets between Kathmandu and Lukla.
- Daily meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) are provided while staying at trekking lodges or tea houses along the Trek