Annapurna Base Camp Hike - 12 Days
Comfort ABC Highlights
- Trek to Annapurna base camp through the beautiful Annapurna conservations area
- Stay or spend the time in traditional Gurung and Magar villages and experience the culture and lifestyle
- Visit Tibetan Buddhist monasteries and other important cultural sites during the trek
- perceive wild and domesticated animals
- Witness the fantastic views of Mt Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Alpine Glacier, and many other spectacular Himalayan peaks
- Wave to your new adventure friends with a fellow from around the world
ABC Hike Details in Brief
The Annapurna base camp trek is a beautiful journey in the Annapurna region. Takes into one of the diversified natural blessings befriending with breathtaking mountain panorama- Annapurna Base Camp trek.
It is an excellent opportunity for hiking enthusiasts to spend a week and a bit more time in nature, Annapurna is one of the finest trekking holidays destinations in Nepal.
Annapurna Base camp Trip 12- Days; A Trek into the heart of some of the world's highest mountains into the Annapurna Sanctuary with all-inclusive. This trek is one of the most beautiful journeys, as it ranked Nepal's most popular trekking destination after Everest Base Camp Trek.
Our Exciting Annapurna Base Camp Trek takes you to the most astonishing Himalayan kingdoms on the planet where one can experience a mixed culture of the Magar and Gurung ethnic community people along with the magnificent high mountain ranges of the massif Annapurna, enjoying the glacier waterfalls, awe-inspiring sceneries, and a wide range of flora and fauna.
This traditional trek into some of the world's tallest peaks on earth gives you knowledge of local culture and natural variations that can be made by any average traveler from 6 years young to 75 years age-old.
However, our 12 days ABC trek is fairly designed for both experienced and inexperienced hikers and it is an altitude-friendly itinerary that is suitable or comfortable for anyone.
The classic Annapurna Base Camp Trek offers a wide range of untouchable mountains and varied cultures as well as wildlife.
Our 12 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek begins at our ancient capital city of Kathmandu by taking a scenic drive to the naturally blessed lake city of Pokhara, it is an incredible city where you will have a great opportunity to explore the magical mountain in distance as well and live traditions of the ethnic group peoples on the lakeside street.
Further along, leaving the beautiful city of Pokhara we drive to Nayapul where our real adventure trek begins, After a short drive to the beginning stage of our 12 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek and afterward hiking from the warm territories with a moderate move towards mid slopes through a few conventional Gurung clans' homestead towns with consistent excellent views of Annapurna Mountains with magnificent Mt. Machapuchare (Fish Tail).
The trail goes through the country ranches and towns, an assortment of landscapes, and too icy masses.
It is more particular than some other treks through its multi-ethnic towns, its rich culture, lovely scenes of diverse natural thrills. It is a decent choice for hiking enthusiasts for close experiences with the Himalayas in a brief timeframe.
This is absolutely rewarding among the most famous and giant trekking trails in Nepal. The Annapurna Base Camp is located at 4320m and offers, probably, the most splendid view of the entire Annapurna massif.
With stunning and magnificent time at Annapurna Base Camp, the trail gradually descends down along the same trail. Actually, while descending down, you really don’t seem ready to say bye-bye to these landscapes, settlements, and mountain views in the skyline.
While descending down, Jhinu Danda, where you can enjoy a natural hot spring, will be another different flavor of this trek.
If you are looking for a short version of Annapurna Base camp Trekking tour programs then you might check our offer of the following trekking tour programs to ABC,
Free Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (We will pick you up and drop you off)
- Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bag, down jacket, and walking poles (rental is included if needed)
- Duffle bag if required (Optional)
- Souvenir: Trekking route map/browser and printed ART's hiking T-shirt
- An Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at a high altitude to find out the accurate health condition while you are trekking in the mountain.
- WOKI TOKI - for communication during the trek