Annapurna Circuit Trek -8 Days is Nepal’s most popular classic venture that takes you to the glory of the Annapurna Himalayas interdicting the beauty of culture and nature of Nepal.
The 8 days Annapurna circuit trek is rightfully designed by our professional field guides and recommended to the adventure trekkers who are interested in doing this trek in a limited time frame, it’s a perfect short round trek that suits you if you have short holidays but are still keen to be part of this classic venture experience of the Himalayas once in a lifetime,
Exciting 8 days Annapurna Circuit trek (ACT) takes you to Annapurna’s most beautiful corners with outstanding views of Annapurna's massive, journey connect from lowland to the heights trekking passes of the world – Throng La (5416m); to complete this trek, you need to be moderately strong by physical and mentally fit.
However, this trek is not a high risk in terms of a smooth and comfortable hiking route, and it's not impossible to do within 8 days as long as you have strong determination and courage, as you’re willing to walk 4/6 hours a day at a slower pace.
Our short and classic 8 Days Annapurna Circuit Venture begins from the capital city of Kathmandu traveling by bus to Besisahar and Chame, We begin our trek from the entry point Chame (headquarters of the region) to Pisang, Manang, Yak Kharka, and cross outstanding Throng La (5416m), then our trail leads us to the different valley of Mustang, it’s equally beautiful as Annapurna, descending from Throng La top to Muktinatna is quite challenging going down hills but it’s worth enjoying the admirable scenery of the breathtaking mountains of Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Lamjung Kailash, Annapurna South and Dhaulagiri, Tilitso, Machhapuchhre, Tukuche Ri, and many other surrounded peaks alike from another side.
Annapurna circuit trek is one of the finest and richest for the diversity of culture and nature, this trip to the Annapurna region is more than just a trek, the warm hospitable people and the fascinating giant views of the Himalayas are undoubtedly priceless and worth being here, it’s certainly a memorable trip of a lifetime.
Coming back from the Muktinath, Jomsom, and Tatopani (hot spring) to Pokhara is a leisurely life-changing experience to learn by exploring the beautiful nature and culture, crossing the world’s deepest gorge, and hanging out at the natural hot spring at Tatopani is another attractive highlights of this trek,
Pokhara is the ending point of the journey, we take a bus ride from Jomsom, Tatpanai to Pokhara on the rough road of the mountain, the real adventure is yet to finish here.
Annapurna circuit trek is rightfully one of the most fascinating trekking routes in Nepal, but there are several different packages considering the different frames of the holidays to be able to adjust on this trek for all the adventure seekers to accomplish. Besides, the longer days of the Annapurna circuit trek, we have a few other programs, you might be chosen them with the proper acclimatization on the trek if you have a holiday of 10 days or above,
Tell us how we can help you; we are standing by to answer your inquiries to make a trip of a lifetime for you. You all have the right to choose any treks that suit you, for further speedy information / immediate answer about your trip please contact us at WhatsApp: +977 9851175531 ( Dil )
Annapurna Circuit trip - 8 Days Highlights
- Visit ancient temples and UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu
- A dip into the natural hot spring
- Manang village- the scenic traditional village of the Himalayas
- magnificent views of Mt. Annapurna, Chulu west, Dhaulagiri, Thorung Peak, Nilgiri, Tukuche Peak, Lamjung Himal, Annapurna II, and Annapurna IV
- A day in Pokhara with a beautiful atmosphere
- Dazzling lakes, glaciers, deep gorges, and stunning waterfalls
- Cross the classic Throng La (5416m)- the highest elevation of the trek
- Visit local villages of Gurung, Sherpa, and And Tibetan origins
- Visit beautiful Barge Monastery, the largest monastery in the Manang district, and Muktinath Temples
- Explore the local culture, tradition, and mountain lifestyle
Additional benefits of this 8-day Annapurna circuit hike with Alpine Ramble
- Free Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (We will pick you up and drop you off)
- Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bag, Down jacket, and walking poles (rental is included if needed)
- Duffle bag for the helpers if required
- Souvenir: Trekking route map or browser and printed ART's hiking T-shirt
- Baggages store room for free
- First aid box including the medicines for the high altitude sickness
- An Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at a high altitude to find out the accurate health condition while you are trekking in the mountain.
- WOKI TOKI - for communication during the trek