The trek to the Annapurna circuit has been broadly one of the most popular trekking destinations on the earth. However, this epic short Annapurna circuit trek-8 days has been built up by sharing experiences and ideas from our trekking field staff of guides who have been working for long years in this profession.
Experience Nepal’s best treks in the Annapurnas
Trekking to the Annapurna is simply an outstanding experience, a lifetime memorable trip. Moreover, the classic Annapurna circuit trek-8 days offers a wide range of outstanding mountain views of the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Manaslu ranges; this route is famous and richest for its diversity of cultures and nature.
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek, Mardi Himal Trek, and Poon Hill Trek are just a few of the wild, high-altitude trails which trace winding courses through the peaks and valleys of this spectacular mountain territory.
But the Annapurna Circuit Trek is the gold standard for trekking in the Annapurnas. This is a quintessential hiking adventure that circumnavigates the Annapurna massif, exposing travelers to a stunning diversity of landscapes—typically over two or three epic weeks.
What makes our short Annapurna Circuit Trek unique?
The Annapurna Circuit Trek is a fantastic overland journey, linking the subtropical lowlands of Nepal’s forested hillsides to its high mountain passes.
But this epic hike usually takes several weeks to enjoy to its fullest, and that’s often been a barrier to prospective travelers with less time to spend exploring the length and breadth of the Himalayas. In contrast, our short Annapurna Circuit Trek takes only eight days to complete—including transportation from Kathmandu.
This accelerated trekking itinerary has been carefully developed by our professional guides, each with years of experience in the field. We’ve built appropriate acclimatization days into this itinerary, ensuring that we reduce the risk of contracting altitude sickness as we climb higher and higher into some of Nepal’s most striking alpine landscapes.
While this version of the Annapurna Circuit Trek is a more demanding trekking itinerary involving five or six hours of walking every day, hikers in good physical condition should find this trek to be a rewarding challenge.
Explore the intersection of nature and culture on the Annapurna Circuit Trek.
The scenic grandeur of the Annapurnas defies any attempt at description—it’s one thing to read about this trek and another thing entirely to stand in the shadow of some of the world’s highest mountains.
With the Himalayan winds blowing in your hair and an endless trail beckoning you further into the wilderness of the Annapurna Conservation Area, you’ll begin to understand what makes trekking in Nepal so irresistible.
But it’s not all about the scenery—this part of Nepal is also home to historic monasteries, classic Himalayan villages, and famously friendly people. As you traverse the high-altitude landscapes of the region, you’ll pass through alpine communities and learn firsthand about the timeless culture and traditions that are so closely associated with these mountains.
Book your own excursion into a land where nature and culture exist in remarkable cohesion with one another.
Annapurna Circuit trip - 8 Days Highlights
- Visit ancient temples and UNESCO World Heritage sites in Kathmandu
- A dip into the natural hot spring
- Manang village- the scenic traditional village of the Himalayas
- magnificent views of Mt. Annapurna, Chulu West, Dhaulagiri, Thorung Peak, Nilgiri, Tukuche Peak, Lamjung Himal, Annapurna II, and Annapurna IV
- A day in Pokhara with a beautiful atmosphere
- Dazzling lakes, glaciers, deep gorges, and stunning waterfalls
- Cross the classic Throng La (5416m)- the highest elevation of the trek
- Visit local villages of Gurung, Sherpa, and Tibetan origins
- Visit the beautiful Barge Monastery, the largest monastery in the Manang district, and Muktinath Temples
- Explore the local culture, tradition, and mountain lifestyle
Additional benefits with Alpine Ramble
- Free Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (We will pick you up and drop you off)
- Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bag, Down jacket, and walking poles (rental is included if needed)
- Duffle bag for the helpers if required
- Souvenir: Trekking route map or browser and printed ART's hiking T-shirt
- Baggages store room for free
- First aid box, including the medicines for high altitude sickness
- An Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at a high altitude to find out your accurate health condition while you are trekking in the mountain.
- WOKI TOKI - for communication during the trek
Please note: The trekking times indicated Below are approximate and are best used as general guidelines. During the Annapurna Circuit Trek, we added one extra day for acclimatization, so it would take 9-10 days to complete the trek; you can travel freely at your own pace. We also recommend arriving in Kathmandu at least one day before your scheduled itinerary begins; this will allow you to meet with our trekking team in advance to learn more about your planned activities. However, this trek itinerary can be flexible and personalized based on your time and desires!