The Annapurna Base Camp 8 Days Trek is one of the best treks in Nepal. Trekking to the world’s highest mountain peaks, walking through fascinating local villages of the mountain and discovering a wide range of flora and fauna.
8-Day ABC Hike Highlights
- Welcomed by the friendly local people at the Airport and drop off at the hotel
- Enjoy the time in the beautiful city of Pokhara before and after the trek and the hot spring at Jinudada
- Visit Gurung Museum and monitories at Ghandruk village, experience the local culture & lifestyle
- Stunning views of mountains such as Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Machapuchare (Fishtail), Mt. Nilgiri, Mt.Hiuchuli, & more peaks.
- Walkthrough the magical vibrant traditional villages of Gurung and Magar to ABC (4130M), & sunset & sunrise views
Our Annapurna Base amp Hike 8-Day is one of Nepal's classic base camp treks that lies at an altitude of 4130 m above sea level. The ABC trek has a different itinerary including 6 days to 12 days itinerary. Amongst the different itineraries of ABC trek, we have designed an 8 Days Annapurna Base Camp program itinerary that is suitable for all age groups of travelers including young to old and inexperienced to experienced trekkers. It’s designed to accommodate everyone to experience the beauty of cultural diversity and nature.
Moreover, this trek is one of the most popular and highly praised classic Himalayan treks into the Annapurna region of Nepal as this trek has always been an exceptional destination for trekking to thousands of trekkers from all over the world.
However, trekking into the heart of the massive mountains of Annapurna gives you a meaningful sense of the journey. This trek (ABC) has recently been ranked as Nepal’s most visited and top-rated trekking destination after Everest in terms of its popularity where trekkers can enjoy the beauty of nature and culture throughout the journey into the valley.
The Eight Day Annapurna Base Camp itinerary takes you to the most admiring local towns of Nayapul, Birethanti, Ghandruk, Chhmrong, Himalaya, Dovan, Deurali, MBC, and ABC, covering all the important local's towns with the unique culture to explore.
During this hike, you will be also visiting the remarkable and ancient monasteries, cultural museums, and other aspects factors of the sights in this region, you can also spend some of your quality time with local people interacting with them, testing their foods, exchanging the culture, enjoying the mountain by learning the lifestyle of the locals as it what really makes your journey is a complete package.
If you are joining this short amazing Annapurna 8 -Day then you will be surely thankful for your decision, immersing yourself in this fascinatingly diverse landscape, beautiful cultural aspects, and natural variations from the day of start to the end.
The 8- Day Annapurna Base camp hike is doable for anyone of us who is reasonably fit and willing to walk 4-5 hours a day enjoying the most spectacular views of the mt. Annapurna I (8091m), Mt. Annapurna South (7273m), Mt. Gangapurna (7454m), Mt. (Machhapuchhare (Fishtail) (6997m), and many other surrounded untouchable imposing peaks into the valley.
This itinerary is suitable for both beginners and experienced hikers. Moreover, this trek is relatively a moderate hike that is perfect for the entire exploration of loving persons who have enthusiastically desired to experience real trekking in the Himalayas of Nepal, taking your steps towards outstanding landscapes, lush forests, villages, and alpine glaciers that bring you ultimately foot to the base of the Annapurna Himalayas. The Annapurna base camp is located at an altitude of 4130; the views from here are simply mind-blowing.
- Free transfers to and from Tribhuvan International Airport upon arrival and departure.
- Complimentary use of any necessary trekking equipment, such as sleeping bags, down jackets, duffle bags, walkie-talkies, trekking poles, and an oximeter to monitor your oxygen and pulse.
- Fun souvenirs of your Himalayan adventure: a trekking route map, a t-shirt emblazoned with the Alpine Ramble Treks logo, and a hat!