Are you planning to visit Nepal? if yes, then you should know some general information about the visa system of Nepal.
Getting a visa to enter Nepal in the propose of travel is much easier than obtaining a visa in any other country. Know the different proposal of the visa systems alongside travel visa, Please kindly see the following structure is given as below lists.
There are two different ways to get a tourist visa;
- “On arrival visa” you can easily obtain the on-arrival visa at Tribhuvan international airport.
- “Online visa”, the second option is applying for an online visa, here is the link for online visa applications Nepal’s foreign consulates.
Note: During the peak seasons, you may have to stand in queue for some minutes to obtain the visa on Arrival.
The cost of the following tourist visa fees is charged according to the number of days you are planning to stay in Nepal.
15 days- 25 USD
- 30 days- 40 USD
- 90 days- 100 USD
Note: Less than 10 years young you do not need to pay for Visa in Nepal.
Visa for SAARC countries
- SAARC nationals (except Afghanistan) for the first 30 days of their arrival.
- Free visa for NRN Indian and Chinese nationalities
- Officials from China, Brazil, Russia, and Thailand (because of the reciprocal visa waiver agreement)
A Transit visa for one day can be obtained from Nepal’s immigration offices at the entry points upon the production of departure flight ticket via Tribhuvan International Airport in Nepal, by paying the US $ 5 or equivalent convertible currency.