Arrival City: Kathmandu, Nepal
Departure City: Kathmandu, Nepal
Lodging Level: Hotel Thamel Park
Meals: 9 dinners, 10 breakfast, 9 lunch
Trip Grade: Demanding+Challenging
Maximum Altitude: 6,476 m/21,247 ft
Attractions: Namche, Tengboche Monastery, Island Peak, Everest Base Camp, Kala Patthar, Lukla airport.
Activity: Climbing and Expedition
Styles: Extreme Adventure
10- Day Mera Peak Climb; the shortest itinerary that has been designed for all of us who have a short form of a holiday from our busy schedules.
This program is the fastest Mera Peak climbing, it is not a technically demanding route but it has been chosen by many travelers who have a little bit more than a week's holiday.
Highlights of Mera Peak-10 Days
- Enjoy the Beauty of nature and cultural variations
- Explore the local lifestyle
- Climb the stunning mountains
- Enjoy the views of the Himalayas
10 Days Mera Peak- BENEFITS
- Free domestic and international airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- Complimentary use of any necessary trekking equipment, such as sleeping bags, down jackets, duffle bags, walkie-talkies, trekking poles, and an oximeter to monitor your oxygen and pulse.
- Fun souvenirs of your Himalayan adventure: a trekking route map, a t-shirt emblazoned with the Alpine Ramble Treks logo, and a hat!
Mera Peak- 10 Days Overview
Our guided Mera Peak is an affordable program that includes all the foods, accommodations, trekking, and climbing equipment/ gears except for personal clothing, transportation, porters, round-trip flight between Kathmandu and Lukla, climbing permits, trekking permits, and many more.
Remember; a 10-Day itinerary does not include any acclimatization days and this itinerary is to go straight and come back on the same trail, most of the day we walk 4-6 hours following the beautiful valley.
It is doable for any of us with reasonable fitness since this climbing is not believed to be technical, it's a normal non-technical climb that once can experience this journey with a little bit of passion and determination.