What you should to carry before your departure on your trip.
- Daypack up to 40 litre,Down Jacket,Seasons sleeping bag
- Sun head or Gulf cap,Sun glasses,Headlamp or torch light
- Ear-muffs ,Sun Lotions /Sun cream .
- 1Pair liner gloves thin wool or synthetic.
- 2Cotton t-shirts, 1Synthetic t-shirt.
- 2Long sleeve polyester or synthetic lightweight for sunny days.
- Zipper provides addition venting options which are good for changing temperatures.
- 1Soft shell jacket water & wind resist.
- 1Women swimming dress bathing in Hot spring.
- Inner cloths as you need
- Lower Body-Legs.
- 1Pair nylon hiking short paints, 1Pair cotton paints.
- 1Pair soft shell pants – synthetic, full zip from top and bottom preferable.
- 2Pair of loner socks, synthetic, 1Pairs woolen socks wearing on evening and 1Pair light sport shoe.
- Imodium or Pepto Bismo capsules for upset stomach or diarrheal.
- Diamox for altitude sickness. Guide will help you to take it.
- 1Small personal sized first-aid kit with blister treatments such as mole skin, bands,Anti-in