FAQ's about Everest

Can I get arrival Nepal Visa?

Yes, a visa is required to enter Nepal except for SAARC and Chinese nationals. One can get a visa at the Royal Nepalese Embassy or consulate or at the airport upon arrival. Two copies passport sized photograph are required to get a visa.

Can I choose my own departure dates?

Yes, you could choose to own your departure date according to your time and schedule If the published Group Departure dates are not suitable for your travel plan, we will help you to customize the trip Itinerary. 

Best Months for Everest base camp trek

The best season to travel Nepal is autumn (September, October & November) & Spring (March, April & May). 

Is safe for the solo female traveler?

The Answer is absolutely safe even for the solo female traveler, who loves to explore Nepal through the reliable team with us, our Alpine Ramble team have been leading many successfully solo female trip in Nepal Himalayas. 

Will someone come to pick me up at the airport?

Yes, on upon arrival at Tribhuvan International airport, you’ll be received and welcomed by our official representative then transfer to hotel at Thamel, which is most interesting tourist hub with many facilities in Nepal, Overnight at hotel.

Do I Need Travel Insurance for Everest base camp trek?

Yes, Travel Insurance is mandatory for all the clients who are going to participate in our Everest Base Camp Trek. We highly recommend a compressive travel insurance package to all our clients, the insurance must cover helicopter rescue and evacuation expense at Height altitude for the trekkers to Everest base camp, it will be assisted inadequate protection tour to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, and any kind of illness will be covered. Alpine Ramble Treks kindly ask for any of our travelers to send the reliable travel insurance copy through the email once you book the trip with us.  Your travel insurance must cover against personal accident, medical expenses, emergency repatriation, and personal liability. Having good travel insurance will not only guarantee you peace of mind while you travel with us but also provide you with complete coverage for anything things that may go wrong.

Can I get the internet and shower on the trek?

Yes, Almost every teahouse have Wifi and shower Facilities on extra Cost in the trek. 

Can I Change my currency in Nepal?

Yes, upon arrival at Kathmandu then you will get money exchangers and ATM at airport and city area like Thamel, where you could exchange the money in better rates and take enough Nepalese cash by ATM services however as you need.

Are there any laundry services on my Everest base camp trek?

Yes, some tea houses available Laundry Facility in order to unless you do it yourself in cold chilling rushing river or at the Lodge.

What do I have to carry on the trek?

You will need to carry a good-sized of a daypack where you could put your personal belonging items, water, camera, snacks, sunscreen, hat, a fleece jacket and gloves for higher altitudes. The porters will carry the bigger packs with your clothes etc. They will carry packs up to 15kg.

Can I store my lord to Hotel in Kathmandu?

Yes, We have a safe place to store your luggage at our Hotel while you trek.